- 400 gm fresh egg fettuccine
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 small red chillies, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and thinly sliced lengthways
- 12 zucchini flowers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 cup mint leaves, plus extra to serve (loosely packed)
- 100 gm soft feta, crumbled
- 1Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan, add garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes or until starting to colour. Add tomatoes and zucchini flowers and cook, stirring gently, for 2 minutes or until heated through, season to taste with sea salt and ground black pepper. Add pasta and mint to frying pan, toss to combine and serve scattered with feta and mint.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm