- 320 gm orecchiette
- 3 buffalo mozzarella, coarsely torn (about 200gm each)
- 350 gm small tomatoes such as yellow grape and cherry truss, halved lengthways or quartered, if large
- 3 cups (loosely packed) basil leaves, large leaves coarsely torn
- 60 ml fruity extra-virgin olive oil, such as a late-harvest variety (¼ cup)
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain well, place in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, toss gently to combine, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.