- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chorizo, thickly sliced
- 800 gm canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- 1Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add chorizo and turn occasionally until golden and warmed through (2-3 minutes). Keep warm.
- 2Combine beans, garlic, lime juice and extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl, season to taste and toss well.
- 3Spoon bean salad onto plates, top with chorizo, then avocado, coriander, onion and radish and serve.