- 1.5 litres chardonnay, or other dry white wine
- 180 gm clover honey (½ cup)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cloves
- 4 star anise
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 1 thinly peeled orange rind
- 1Place ingredients in a large saucepan and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave for 20 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- 2Reheat pan over medium heat until warm, then serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm