- 300 gm butternut pumpkin (about ½), diced
- 1 Spanish onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 gm (1 cup) quinoa
- 1 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- from ½ pomegranate, Seeds
- of 1 lemon, Juice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 100 gm ashed goat’s cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220C. Scatter pumpkin and onion on a roasting tray, drizzle with oil, season to taste and roast until caramelised (20 minutes).
- 2Cook quinoa in a saucepan of boiling salted water until tender (10-15 minutes), then drain and set aside in a sieve to drain completely.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in a bowl, add roasted pumpkin, onion and quinoa and toss to combine. Season to taste and serve scattered with crumbled goat’s cheese.