- ½ cup Pedro Ximénez
- ¼ rockmelon, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced lengthways
- ¼ honeydew melon, peeled and seeded and thinly sliced lengthways
- 12 slices of prosciutto
- For drizzling: extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup firmly packed mint leaves
- 1Place Pedro Ximénez in a small saucepan and reduce to 2 tbsp over medium heat, cool. Arrange melon slices on a platter prosciutto. Scatter mint leaves and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and Pedro Ximénez reduction and serve immediately.