- 800 gm canned white beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Juice of 1½ lemons, or to taste
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into batons
- 200 gm Roman beans, cut into batons
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra to serve
- 3 pita bread, cut into wedges
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1For pita crisps, preheat oven to 180C. Combine spices in a bowl with a good pinch of salt and mix well. Spread pita pieces on baking trays lined with baking paper, drizzle with a little oil and season with spice mix. Turn and repeat. Bake until golden brown (2-3 minutes). Cool and store in an airtight container. Pita crisps will keep for up to 3 days.
- 2Blend beans, oil, lemon juice and garlic in a food processor until smooth, season to taste and place in a bowl. Top with a little oil and paprika and serve with pita crisps and vegetables.