- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 bunches spinach, trimmed
- 1 bunch chicory, trimmed
- 400 gm ricotta
- 100 gm finely grated parmesan
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- To taste: freshly grated nutmeg
- 1Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté until tender (5-10 minutes). Transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 2Meanwhile, blanch spinach and chicory until just tender (5-10 seconds), then refresh. Drain, squeeze out excess water, coarsely chop and add to onion mixture with remaining ingredients. Season liberally to taste and refrigerate until required for <b><a href="/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2010/4/rotolo-di-pasta-ripieno/">rotolo di pasta ripieno recipe</a></b>.