- 200 gm podded peas (350gm unpodded)
- 400 gm podded broad beans (800gm unpodded)
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ½ cup (firmly packed) each basil, mint and flat-leaf parlsey
- ½ bunch chives, coarsely chopped
- 8 <b><a href='/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2011/8/fior-di-latte/'>fior di latte</a></b>, coarsely torn
- To serve: crusty bread
- 1Blanch peas until bright green (1-2 minutes), refresh, drain and set aside.
- 2Blanch broad beans until bright green (2-3 minutes), refresh, drain, peel and set aside.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, season to taste, toss to combine, drizzle with extra olive oil and serve with crusty bread.