- 750 gm green beans, trimmed
- 60 gm walnuts
- ¾ cup (loosely packed) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 40 ml cider vinegar (2 tbsp)
- 40 ml each of walnut and sunflower oil (2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add beans, reduce heat to medium and simmer until just tender (about 3-4 minutes). Drain and refresh under cold running water, then pat dry with a tea towel.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180C. Spread walnuts on an oven tray and roast until golden (about 7 minutes), then cool.
- 3Using a food processor, pulse walnuts, parsley and garlic until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl and stir through remaining ingredients. Add beans, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve.