- 600 gm green beans, trimmed
- 80 gm cold butter, coarsely chopped
- 30 gm natural almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, finely grated rind only
- 1Blanch beans until just tender (2-3 minutes), drain and keep warm.
- 2Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat, add butter, cook until golden (3-4 minutes), add almonds, stir until golden (1 minute). Add garlic, lemon rind and beans, season to taste, toss to coat and serve warm.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Food NewsAnthea Loucas Bosha named CEO of Food and Wine VictoriaYesterday 11:16pm