- ¼ tsp each cumin seeds and coriander seeds
- 2 oranges, coarsely chopped
- ½ Spanish onion, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 120 gm Ligurian olives
- Pinch each paprika and cayenne
- ½ cup each flat-leaf parsley and mint leaves (firmly packed)
- 3 radishes, cut into wedges
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Dry-roast whole spices over medium heat until toasted and fragrant (20-30 seconds). Set aside to cool, then coarsely crush in a mortar and pestle.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, add spices, season to taste, toss to combine and serve.
Drink Suggestion: Aromatic gewürztraminer. Drink suggestion by Max Allen
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- ExplainersHow to make fresh pasta (it's easier than you think)Yesterday 3:00am