This salad is an ideal complement to roast or grilled meats, but works equally well on its own as an entrée.
- 3 cups (loosely packed) wild rocket
- 3 white nectarines, cut into wedges
- 2 buffalo mozzarella (about 250gm each), coarsely torn
- ½ cup (loosely packed) baby basil leaves
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1Combine rocket, nectarines, mozzarella and basil in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Whisk together oil and vinegar in a small bowl and season to taste. Drizzle dressing over salad, toss lightly to combine and serve immediately.
This recipe is from the March 2013 issue of .