"Once you go to the effort of making cocktail sauce you'll want to eat it with everything, not just prawns." - Neil Perry
- 150 gm iceberg lettuce, outer leaves and core removed, finely shredded (about ¼)
- 2 lemon wedges, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 16 large cooked king prawns, peeled, tails intact and intestinal tracts removed
- 140 ml thick good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh horseradish
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1For sauce, combine ingredients and season to taste with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- 2Divide lettuce among 4 plates, squeeze 2 lemon wedges over and drizzle with oil. Season to taste, top with prawns and serve with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.