- 1 lemon
- 300 gm sashimi-grade scallops, roe and intestine removed
- 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp each coarsely chopped dill and chervil
- ¼ cup chervil, coarsely chopped
- 1 radish, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1Boil lemon in salted water until skin is very tender (30-40 minutes). Set aside until cool enough to handle, then cut in half and scrape out flesh and pith with a spoon (discard), then tear the rind into small pieces.
- 2Slice scallops into 5mm-thick discs and place in a bowl. Season with sea salt and extra-virgin olive oil, fold in herbs and lemon rind, transfer to a platter and serve topped top with radish.