- 90 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1 radicchio di Treviso, leaves torn
- ½ small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (loosely packed) chervil
- ¼ cup (loosely packed) flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 50 gm Pecorino Romano, finely shaved on a mandolin
- 1 tbsp currants
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1Heat 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and lightly toast sunflower seeds until crisp and golden brown (1-2 minutes). Drain on paper towels.
- 2Toss zucchini, radicchio, onion, chervil, parsley, pecorino, currants and toasted sunflower seeds in a bowl to combine.
- 3Whisk lemon juice, garlic and remaining extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl to emulsify and season to taste. Toss dressing with zucchini salad and serve.