- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 pieces of lebanese bread, quartered
- 500 gm grape tomatoes or small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1½ cups loosely packed flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups loosely packed mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sumac
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and, when hot, add half the Lebanese bread and fry until golden, then drain on absorbent paper. Repeat with remaining bread.
- 2Combine tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint, capsicum, radishes and green onions in a large bowl and stir to combine. Coarsely break Lebanese bread, toss with vegetable mixture, then sprinkle over sumac, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice, and mix gently to combine. Serve immediately.