- 2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced, plus extra, to serve
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp black mustard seeds
- Pinch of ground turmeric
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 60 ml coconut cream, plus extra to serve
- Grated coconut, coarsely chopped coriander and warm naan bread, to serve
- 1Heat ghee or oil in a large frying pan over
medium-high heat, add onion, garlic and chilli
and sauté, stirring occasionally, until fragrant
(3-4 minutes). Add ginger and mustard seeds,
and stir until fragrant and seeds start to pop
(30 seconds), then stir in turmeric.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk eggs and coconut cream in
a bowl and season to taste. Add to pan and stir
occasionally until egg is just set (2-3 minutes).
Divide among bowls, drizzle with coconut cream,
top with grated coconut, coriander and chilli, and
serve with warm naan bread.