- 14 baby carrots, trimmed and peeled (1 bunch)
- 10 red radishes (1 bunch)
- 4 baby fennel, trimmed and thickly sliced
- 2 witlof, leaves separated
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp verjuice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1For anchovy mayonnaise, process egg yolks, mustard and verjuice in a food processor until well combined. With motor running, gradually add olive oil in a steady stream until mixture is thick, add anchovies and process until combined. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mayonnaise will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- 2Rinse vegetables under cold running water to remove any dirt. Arrange vegetables on a large platter and serve with anchovy mayonnaise.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm