This is arguably the simplest dessert - a cheat's granita fancies things up a little. It would also make an excellent breakfast dish with crunchy granola or Bircher muesli added to the layering.
- 200 gm frozen raspberries
- Juice of ½ orange and ½ lemon
- 500 gm thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 250 gm strawberries (about 1 punnet), hulled and cut into wedges
- 125 gm fresh raspberries (about 1 punnet)
- Honey, for drizzling
- 1Process raspberries, orange juice and lemon juice in a blender until medium smooth. Transfer to a metal tray and place in freezer until required.
- 2Spoon a little yoghurt into serving glasses or bowls, top with strawberries and raspberries, then a little more yoghurt. Top with remaining fruit, then spoon frozen raspberry mixture on top and serve immediately with honey.