- 1 zucchini
- of 1 lemon, Juice
- 1 baby fennel bulb, fronds reserved
- 1 tbsp mint, torn
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 burrata
- sourdough bread, To serve
- 1Shave zucchini on a mandolin, toss with lemon juice, season to taste and set aside (1-2 minutes).
- 2Shave fennel into a bowl, then add zucchini, mint and olive oil, season to taste and toss to combine.
- 3Arrange zucchini and fennel salad on a platter, then scatter anchovies and fennel fronds over, top with burrata, drizzle with olive oil and serve with crusty sourdough bread.