- 1 slice day-old sourdough bread (about 25gm)
- 80 gm blanched almonds (½ cup)
- 1 clove of garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar, or to taste
- To serve: small seedless black grapes, thinly sliced widthways
- To serve: almond oil
- 1Process bread, almonds, garlic, oil and ¾ cup water in a blender until smooth. Season to taste with sherry vinegar, sea salt and freshly ground white pepper, then chill. To serve, pour into shot glasses, top with sliced black grapes and drizzle with almond oil.