Recipe shown with standing pork roast.
- 2 tbsp mustard seed oil, such as Yandilla (see note)
- 3 bunches radishes, leaves trimmed, washed and reserved
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1Heat 1 tbsp mustard seed oil in a large frying pan, add radish and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes. Add sugar, cook for 1 minute, then add vinegar and remove from heat. In a separate frying pan, heat remaining oil over high heat, add leaves, cook until just wilted, add radish and toss to combine. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve with pork roast immediately.
Note Yandilla Mustard Seed Pungent Oil is available from David Jones Foodhalls and select delicatessens.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMade in India: the designers and makers of BengaluruYesterday 4:59am