Pulling this appetiser together is super-fast. You can have everything prepped and ready to go, and then all you need to do is combine the ingredients just before serving.
- 800 gm skinless kingfish fillet, diced
- 80 ml coconut milk (1/3 cup)
- Finely grated rind of 2 limes and juice of 4, plus extra finely grated rind to serve
- ¼ cup coriander, coarsely chopped (loosely packed)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, half peeled, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 pickled jalapeño, finely chopped
- To serve: finely chopped young coconut
- 1Combine kingfish, coconut milk, lime rind and juice, coriander, cucumber, and jalapeño in a bowl. Season to taste and stir to combine. Spoon into small chilled glasses, scatter with young coconut and extra lime rind and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsWhere to eat, sleep and visit in Melbourne right nowYesterday 8:00pm