- 400 gm mixed small tomatoes, such as grape, yellow cherry, cherry truss and Kumato
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup (loosely packed) small basil leaves
- 6 thin slices San Daniele prosciutto, torn
- 2 buffalo mozzarella (about 250gm each), coarsely torn
- 6 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1 garlic clove, halved
Red wine dressing
- 120 ml extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tbsp cabernet sauvignon vinegar
- 1For red wine dressing, whisk ingredients in a small bowl to combine, season to taste and set aside.
- 2Combine tomatoes, peach, basil, prosciutto and mozzarella in a large bowl, add dressing, season to taste and toss to combine.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat a char-grill pan over high heat. Brush bread with a little oil, then grill, turning once, until golden (2-3 minutes). Rub with cut side of garlic and transfer to a platter. Scatter salad over bruschetta