- 6 egg yolks
- 100 ml prosecco
- 85 gm caster sugar
- Scraped seeds of ½ vanilla bean
- 150 gm raspberries, to serve
- 650 ml prosecco
- 200 gm caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 6 white peaches, skin scored
- 1For prosecco-poached peaches, place prosecco, sugar and vanilla bean and seeds in a saucepan and to the boil. Add peaches, reduce heat to medium and simmer until peaches are tender and a knife pierces fruit easily (10-15 minutes, depending on the ripeness of the fruit). Peel peaches and set aside in poaching liquid.
- 2Whisk yolks, prosecco, sugar and vanilla seeds in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water until the mixture is doubled in volume and holds a ribbon (8-10 minutes).
- 3Spoon poached peaches and a little poaching liquid into bowls, scatter with raspberries, spoon zabaglione on top and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm