- 500 gm frozen sliced strawberries
- 150 ml pisco (see note), or to taste
- Juice of 2 limes, or to taste
- 200 ml ginger ale, or to taste to top
- 1Place 4 tall glasses in the freezer. Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth, add extra lime juice, pisco and ginger ale to taste, pulse again to combine, then serve in chilled glasses.
Note Pisco, a brandy produced in Peru and Chile, available from select liquor shops. If it's unavailable, substitute vodka or gin.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm