- 175 gm green beans, trimmed
- 600 gm canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 uncooked prawns, peeled, deveined, heads removed and tails intact
- 1 tsp coarsely crushed coriander seeds
- ½ Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ bunch chives, cut into batons
Preserved lemon dressing
- 200 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ preserved lemon, flesh discarded, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1Blanch green beans until bright green and just tender (1-2 minutes), add cannellini beans to warm through (20 seconds), then drain well and keep warm.
- 2For preserved lemon dressing, whisk ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Season prawns with coriander seeds and salt and pepper, add to pan and fry until pink and just cooked through (3-5 minutes). Add beans, Spanish onion and preserved lemon dressing, toss to combine, stir in herbs and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am