- 30 gm butter, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch silverbeet, stalks thinly sliced, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 2 tsp each coarsely chopped thyme, oregano and flat-leaf parsley, plus extra leaves to serve
- 1 sheet (375gm) butter puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- 120 gm Gruyère, coarsely grated
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Heat butter and olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, add leek, silverbeet stalks and garlic and sauté until tender (2-3 minutes). Add silverbeet leaves, stir until wilted, then stir in rind and herbs, season to taste and set aside.
- 2Line a 23cm-diameter tart tin with pastry, trim edges, leaving a 1cm overhang. Whisk eggs in a bowl, stir in Gruyère and silverbeet mixture, spread in pastry case, crimp edges and bake until golden and set (15-20 minutes). Serve hot or at room temperature.