- 6 slices panettone (see our <b><a href='http://www.gourmettraveller.com.au/panettone.htm'>panettone recipe</a>)</b>
- 300 gm thickened cream
- 50 gm honey, plus extra to serve
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped seeds only
- 1Preheat a grill to high. Place panettone slices on an oven tray and grill until lightly toasted, turning once (1-2 minutes each side). Keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk cream, honey and vanilla seeds in a bowl until soft peaks form, dollop over toasted panettone slices and serve scattered with raspberries and strawberries and drizzled with extra honey.