"This is a super-simple salad made with the freshest ingredients we can lay our hands on - sweet watermelon, plus crunchy radishes straight from The Farm," says Robertson. "It's fresh and acidic - perfect with rich, sweet meats like the spicy pork."
- 200 gm watermelon flesh, coarsely chopped (1¼ cups)
- 12 baby red radishes, scrubbed, cut into wedges or quartered, depending on size
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup each mint and coriander
- 1 jalapeño chilli, very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1Mix watermelon, radish, cucumber, tomato, herbs and chilli in a large bowl, then add oil and lime juice to taste. Season to taste, toss to combine and serve.