- 1 bunch rhubarb, washed, trimmed of tough strands and cut into chunks
- 220 gm (1 cup) caster sugar
- Thinly peeled rind and juice of 1/2 orange
- 3 cracked cardamom pods
- 280 gm (1 cup) natural yoghurt
- Scraped seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- ½ tsp finely ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Arrange rhubarb snugly in a baking dish, scatter sugar and orange peel over, drizzle with juice and add cardamom. Cover with foil and roast until rhubarb is just tender, but not falling apart (20-25 minutes). Set aside.
- 2Mix yoghurt with vanilla seeds and cinnamon and serve with warm rhubarb.