- 250 gm strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 120 gm raspberries
- 1 tsp rosewater, or to taste
- 200 gm honey
- 1½ tbsp orange juice
- 30 ml dessert wine
- 1For honey caramel, cook honey in a saucepan over medium-high heat until caramelised (3-4 minutes), remove from heat, add juice and wine, stir in vanilla, then return to heat and stir to combine. Set aside.
- 2To serve, divide berries among serving bowls and sprinkle with rosewater. Top with thick vanilla yoghurt, drizzle with honey caramel and scatter with pistachios.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMade in India: the designers and makers of BengaluruYesterday 4:59am