A one-pan dish with endless possibilities. Try it with tortillas and some shredded cabbage for a build-your-own-taco night.
- 4 chicken Marylands (about 250gm each), jointed
- 2 canned chipotle chillies in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- Halved avocado, shredded cabbage (optional) and bread or tortillas, to serve
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes, plus lime halves to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Place chicken in a roasting pan with chipotle, garlic and spices, and season with salt. Toss to coat and combine. Turn chicken skin-side up and roast until cooked through and juices run clear when a thigh is pierced with a skewer (30 minutes).
- 2Meanwhile, for salsa verde, stir ingredients in a bowl with a large pinch of salt to combine.
- 3Serve chicken with salsa verde, avocado shredded cabbage and bread.