- 4 kransky sausages
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 6 ciabatta rolls or 12 slices of ciabatta
- 30 gm pickled jalapeño chillies
- To serve: HP sauce
- 1Using a sharp knife, cut each sausage into thirds lengthways. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add sausages and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden, remove to a plate lined with absorbent paper and cover to keep warm.
- 2Break eggs into frying pan and cook for 2 minutes for soft, or until cooked to your liking. Season with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- 3Using a sharp knife split rolls in half lengthways, top bases with sausages, eggs, jalapeños and HP sauce, then cover with tops, add sauce as desired, and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesBeef koftas with green couscous and pistachio nutsYesterday 12:00am