- 4 kransky sausages
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 6 ciabatta rolls or 12 slices of ciabatta
- 30 gm pickled jalapeño chillies
- To serve: HP sauce
- 1Using a sharp knife, cut each sausage into thirds lengthways. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add sausages and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden, remove to a plate lined with absorbent paper and cover to keep warm.
- 2Break eggs into frying pan and cook for 2 minutes for soft, or until cooked to your liking. Season with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- 3Using a sharp knife split rolls in half lengthways, top bases with sausages, eggs, jalapeños and HP sauce, then cover with tops, add sauce as desired, and serve immediately.