"You can use any berries or soft fruit for this dish," says Greeno. "We do a similar dish at Momofuku Seiobo and change the fruit according to what's best in the season."
- 100 gm sourdough bread, coarsely torn
- 100 ml olive oil
- 250 gm strawberries (about 1 punnet), hulled
- 125 gm each blueberries and raspberries (about 1 punnet each)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 300 gm goat’s curd
- 1Preheat oven to 180C. Toss bread and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl to combine, then spread on an oven tray and bake, shaking occasionally, until golden and toasted (4-5 minutes). Set aside.
- 2Crush berries in a bowl with sugar and remaining olive oil, then set aside.
- 3To serve, spoon goat’s curd into bowls and top with berry mixture and toasted sourdough.