- 1 handful (1/3 cup) pepitas
- 350 gm (¼ head) red cabbage, finely sliced
- 350 gm (¼ head) white cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 bulbs (350gm each) kohlrabi, unpeeled, finely sliced
- 2 red carrots, cut into thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 6 golden shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored, quartered, thinly sliced
- 75 ml apple cider vinegar
- 100 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Dry-roast pepitas in a small frying pan over medium-high heat (1-2 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl, season to taste, add pepitas and toss well. Stand for a few minutes before serving with pork.